Dietetics & Nutrition
MEDICIS – Woluwe
The dietician can also carry out consultations specialized in sports nutrition:
- Weight management
- Natural optimization of performances
- Management of glycogen, especially before and during a competition
He will give you food preparation techniques and multiples types of cooking.
Tel : 02 / 762 03 25
BALANCED SPORTS CLINIC - Brussels
Tel : 0499 / 29 53 06
MEDICAL CENTER MEDIMARIEN-Schaerbeek
Rue Marcel Marien, 21 - 1030 Schaerbeek
Tel : 02 / 743 07 80
DIETCONSULT – Uccle
Tel : 02 / 421 16 21
ALEXIS DE HEMPTINNE - Schaerbeek
MANON DESMET - Ixelles
MEDISPORT - Dietary counseling in Brussels
Weight loss, diabetes, kids, food intolerances...
Tel : 02 / 675 74 22
Are you a nutritionist in Brussels ?
How to maintain a balanced life?
Whether you want to lose some kilos or maintain your actual weight, some habits may have a positive effect. The health practitioners you’re working with have some great tips for you:
- Do not skip meals: it is better to take a light meal than skip one so that there are fewer chances you experience cravings later in the day. Those little snacks are often too fat or sweet and do not have any nutritional interest.
- Do not withdraw something you really like from your diet: in order to maintain your motivation for the long term, it is important to enjoy what you eat. Having a balanced life is not a punishment, so you don’t have to feel like it is one. You could simply reduce your intake of it (whether it is chocolate, pancakes, potatoes or anything else you can’t live without).
- Take your time: do not eat in front of your computer or your television and take the time to enjoy every ingredient to taste every flavour of it.
- Have a list of groceries you need when you go to the supermarket: also, do not go when you’re hungry. These are the best way to buy something you don’t really need or to satisfy a craving.
- Avoid strict diets: this is the same idea as previously. After the holiday season, which has been the occasion of many big meals with your friends or family and of a lot of alcoholic and/or sweet beverages, people often take the resolution to lose all that weight. But have a lot of restrictions at the same time, especially after this festive (or just before the summer), can make it really hard to maintain your motivation. You'd better take your time, reduce quantities, be more active, and so on.
Information published on the page Brussels Wellness / Dietetics and nutrition.