Beauty Institutes in Brussels - Facial care
ASPRIA ARTS-LOI : facial care in the heart of the European quarter
Aspria’s beauticians offer a wide selection of treatments for the face and the body (aesthetic and therapeutic).
They will find the treatment which matches your needs and your skin’s characteristics.
BE LIFE MEDICAL CLINIC
- Botox or hyaluronic acid injections to blur the wrinkles
- Contour threads to lift facial tissues
- Fractional radiofrequency to tighten the skin or to erase scars
All these procedures as well as others will be explained during your first appointment in the clinic.
Tel : 0470 / 10 10 06
Facial treatments at ASPRIA ROYAL LA RASANTE WOLUWE
Discover our facial treatments:
We also offer you: body treatments, massages and hair removal to enhance your beauty.
WORLD BEAUTY CENTER – Woluwe
This centre strives to offer high-quality services to its customers, whose satisfaction is of the utmost importance. To do so, they use specialised equipment and many years of experience topped with a beautiful decor.
Tel: 02 / 762 86 06
Do you own an institute for skin care in Brussels?
A daily routine to take care of your skin
Once a month, or on a more regular basis, you go to your favourite institute to benefit from the treatments provided by a professional in the beauty area. Even though it is a nice habit to take care of your skin with high-end equipment, it is also important to have your own daily routine. A good hydration is the key to slow down skin ageing.
In addition to your visits in your wellness centre, follow these steps every morning:
- Clean your skin with water and soap and exfoliant once in a while;
- Apply a toner suitable for your skin (whether it reduces oiliness or revitalises);
- Hydrate with a serum which will give the needed nutrients;
- From the age of 20, it is recommended to apply an eye cream to prevent the development of wrinkles;
- Spots treatments for pimples and black spots if you have an acneic skin;
- Choose a moisturiser, it will hydrate and protect your skin against the daily aggression such as pollution;
- Then, you have to apply your face oil, it comes last because no other products can penetrate oil;
- Finally, to protect your skin from the sun, you have to choose a sunscreen even if it is not sunny outside, even if it is winter.
On the night, before you go to bed, you should repeat this routine and just skip the sunscreen phase. Do not forget to add a step for cleansing if your wear make-up. If you skip this step, it can plug your pores and cause a greasy skin or even worse acne. When reading this list, it may seem long, but it only takes a few minutes every morning and evening for a real "glow-up" effect.
Furthermore, when visiting your beautician, ask for the products you should use according to your type of skin. If the different steps stay the same, you cannot use the same substances for an oily and a dry skin.
Information published on the page Brussels Wellness / Facial care.