Manicure & Pedicure in Brussels
ASPRIA ROYAL LA RASANTE WOLUWE : essential treatment
- nail fix, mani & pedispa, classic manicure &
- waxing, tinting and gel nail
- massage, endermology
The club also offers spa, hammam, sauna, pool, relaxation room…
ASPRIA AVENUE LOUISE : wellbeing and prestige right in the heart of Brussels
- waxing, tinting, sunbeds
- mani & pedicure
- spa, hammam, sauna, relaxation room…
- massage (Thai, shiatsu, reflexology…)
- facial and body treatments for men and women
This club is dedicated exclusively to adults.
Professionals at your service at ASPRIA ARTS-LOI
Professionals provide you a wide range of beauty treatments, including manicure and pedicure.
Aspria Arts-Loi also offers wonderful daily packages for yourself or to treat somebody you love.
COCO NAILS - Woluwe
BEAUTY TIME - Brussels
Located next to Place Jourdan since more than 10 years, this esthetic studio is the place to go to have perfect nails: french manicure in gel, nail polish, spa manicure, paraffin treatment, etc.
Tel: 0478 / 77 17 14
LIVIA KOVA BEAUTY & SPA - Ixelles
DIANA'S BEAUTY - Brussels
Tel.: 0494 / 41 31 33
A pretty manicure
If you are not used to have a manicure or that you usually do it on your own, but it does not last more than two days, getting the help of a nail artist may be the solution. This expert knows how to put the various layers of polish and protect the colour from fading and withdrawing, even when you’re active.
First of all, the manicurist will apply a base coat to protect the nail from tainting, then one or two layers of colour and finally a top coat to prevent cracks. As an expert, the professional guarantee a uniform and lasting result.
You can also choose a whole variety of styles of manicure:
- French: the classic one is transparent or beige on the base of the nail with a touch of white at the top. The reverse French is white at the bottom and the top. It is also possible to make it fancier with colours in place of white.
- Mirror: this nail art consists in using a shiny colour that will create reflections.
- Nail art: whether you like discrete tones or a strong colour in the background, a layer will be used as a base to create art. The manicurist can draw directly on the nail with a pencil, use stickers or small jewels as well as shiny flakes. If the pattern is too strong, why not put ornaments on one or two nails of each hand only.
Do not hesitate to ask your nail artist about the possibilities: he will be happy to use his or her creativity to make your nails the prettiest.
Information published on the webpage Brussels Wellness / Manicure and pedicure.